What is HOME EMERGENCY insurance?
In the event that a sudden unexpected event causes or is likely to cause damage to your home, make it unsafe or unsecure to stay in, Home Emergency insurance provides help 24/7 from a qualified contractor (chosen by the insurer).
The emergency helpline is open 24 hours a day and for 365 days a year.
It also provides emergency accommodation costs for one night if your home is unsafe or unsecure to stay in.
In addition, it will cover costs associated with removal of vermin from your home.
The policy provides up to £1000 of cover.
- 14 Day Money Back Gurantee
- Policy is transferrable if you move home
- Main heating system covered
- Plumbing and drainage covered
- Home security covered
- Toilet unit covered
- Domestic power supply covered
- Lost keys covered
- Vermin infestation covered
- Emergency accommodation costs covered